[horde] Important Information Regarding Your weather.com XML Data Feed (fwd)

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed May 7 20:20:29 UTC 2008

I received this message from Weather.com about a week ago.

They have some particularly onerous requirements, such as displaying their
5 included advertising links.  As far as I can tell, I'm not violating
their terms of service except for the 5 links requirement, but they still
have disabled my Weather.com access today.

I guess I'll contact them to ask specifically why they disabled us.

 	Andy