[horde] Error in Ingo prefs system

Manuel Molina Cuberos mmolina at domestikos.org
Thu May 8 09:46:39 UTC 2008

Hello all!

I don't know if this is the proper way to report this bug, but correct
me otherwise.

I'm configuring default values in Ingo (file /etc/horde/ingo1/prefs.php)
so by default, all users have only unseen messages filtered.
When I write the following in the file:

// Only filter [un]seen messages?
// Values: 0, INGO_STORAGE_FILTER_UNSEEN, INGO_STORAGE_FILTER_SEEN
$_prefs['filter_seen'] = array(
    'value' => INGO_STORAGE_FILTER_UNSEEN,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

and then I log in with the user in Horde, I've got the following error:

*Notice*: Use of undefined constant INGO_STORAGE_FILTER_UNSEEN - assumed
'INGO_STORAGE_FILTER_UNSEEN' in */etc/horde/ingo1/prefs.php* on line *53

*Then, I decided to add the following at the begining of the file
/usr/share/horde3/ingo/lib/Storage.php

/**
 * Ingo_Storage:: 'filter' constants
 */
define('INGO_STORAGE_FILTER_UNSEEN', 1);
define('INGO_STORAGE_FILTER_SEEN', 2);

It worked well.

The versions of our Debian installation of Horde packages are:

horde3                            3.1.3-4etch3
horde web application framework
imp4                              4.1.3-4
webmail component for horde framework
ingo1                             1.1.2-1
email filter component for Horde Framework

Regards,