[horde] Trean errors

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Thu May 8 13:47:44 UTC 2008

Mike,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did not actually have suhosin installed,
although PHP referenced a patch.  However, I tried the program both with and
without Suhosin installed, and I tried addiing "Suhosin" to the list of
"extensions_disabled" in my php.ini.  None of the above seemed to make any
difference.  If there is anything more I should try in terms of disabling
Suhosin, please let me know.  Otherwise, thanks for the suggestion.

Sincerely,

Bill Day