[horde] Trean errors

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Mon May 12 23:54:37 UTC 2008

PROBLEM SOLVED! (I think).

I went into mysql and searched for SELECT * FROM horde_datatree WHERE
group_uid = "horde.shares.trean" and user_uid = "billday"

This pulled up a folder where the Bookmarks file should have been and a
whole lot of other cruft.   So I entered,

DELETE FROM horde_datatree WHERE group_uid = "horde.shares.trean" AND
user_uid = "billday"

which cleared everything out.  On my next login, I was able to find and
browse my bookmarks.

Thanks to everyone on the list for their suggestions.

--
Bill Day
williamson.day at gmail.com