[horde] address book multiple edit problem

Son Truong svt at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed May 21 09:07:56 UTC 2008

Thanks for the reply. I just patched 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 and the bug is still
there (not surprising since 1.0.6 was purely a security update).

I wonder if the fix could be applied to 1.0.6 if it was fixed in 1.1?
I'd rather not go to 1.1 of HGWE as the last time I tried an RC of this,
as some of the applications were not fully functioning...

Regards,

--
Son V Truong

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No SC013532