[horde] IMAP Auth with Exchange 2007?

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed May 21 15:25:39 UTC 2008

Try rebuilding your c-client and PHP IMAP extensions w/o kerberos
support, or see if you can turn of kerberos auth on e xchange 2007.
Rebuilding c-client and PHP IMAP will likely be less of a hassle.

This...

             No credentials cache found (try running kinit) for
             webmail.billerica.k12.ma.usCan not authenticate to POP3
                  server: The AUTH protocol exchange was
             canceled by the client.

...means that the server is advertising the ability to use kerberos
authentication.  I don't know if it's specifically a server or a
client issue, but it has been my experience that if your server
advertises kerberos authentication, and your client supports kerberos
authentication, you must use kerberos authentication.

Liam