[horde] DIMP / IMP / MIMP login Screen

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri May 23 15:51:45 UTC 2008

Zitat von Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

>>> I've got a problem. I wish to have a select menu at the login screen to
>>> select DIMP, IMP, or MIMP.
>
> On a somewhat related note, you may remember that my iPhone users were
> upset at being forced to use MIMP (and there was no drop down to select
> from at login). I updated to the latest CVS FRAMEWORK_3 code, and now
> they report that they DO get the drop down list, but no matter what they
> select they still end up in MIMP. In other words, they claim it is ignoring
> their selection when using an iPhone...

That's what I referred to in a latter sentence. What happens is that
the users are redirected to horde/login.php after logging in, but
there is a check if the user agent is mobile, because Horde doesn't
know about IMP's interface selection widget.
It should work though if those user set their prefs to don't show the
sidebar and to use IMP or MIMP as their initial application. But it
might as well be possible that even such a setup is routed through
horde/login.php.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/