[horde] Unable to load theme's icons after upgrading

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Mon May 26 14:20:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've upgraded horde to the latest, but now when I'm trying to put not
default theme on all applications, only images declared in *.css is
loaded on the screen. I'd set only one option in horde preferences
menu ( prefs['theme'] ) . Ps I was trying to use wps_sober theme. Also
i've tried to load any other theme, but results were the same:
backgrounds and some images changed ( declared in screen.css file ),
but the buttons is still the same. Maybe I've declare smth in
registry.php file ?

BR,
Arminas