[horde] Some problems/question for Horde 3.2 / IMP 4.2

Wed May 28 15:08:32 UTC 2008

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>> Hello
>>
>> we are in progress of testing Horde 3.2 / IMP 4.2 as replacement for
>> Horde 3.1.x / IMP 4.1.x. What has been raised so far :
>>
>> - The default font when display a message is not as "readable" as with
>> IMP 4.1.x
>> Can we change the default font somewhere??
>
> Actually the current settings are much better readable across all
> browsers and operating systems.

We only checked with Windows / Firefox and IE6 until now and these are
really ugly compared to the old one. Is the used font configurable
somewhere?

>> - For some folders there will be no bottom border menue line for the
>> mailboxlist
>> Bug or feature??
>
> Haven't seen this yet.

I can sent some screenshot if it is for help. Any hints where to debug
for this? As said the installation Horde 3.1 / IMP 4.1 works fine in
the same environment and i cannot find any errors in the logs.
We tested with and without caching and always with Apache restart and
cleand out session data but the problem persist. Strange thing is that
it happens only for some folders, not for all.

>> - With IMP 4.2 we are not able to mark a existing message as "important"
>
> Works fine here and always has.

Errh.. Okay. It was the renaming in this case which lead to PBCAK. Why
on earth this is called "Wiedervorlage" now instead of "Wichtig"?

Thanks

Andreas

--
All your trash belong to us ;-)  www.spamschlucker.org