[horde] Problem with Dimp's template index.inc after having updated Horde framework Dimp etc .

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri May 30 08:32:18 UTC 2008

Gerard Breiner a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I meet some problems with dimp after having updated it.
>
> When I click on the link "Log Out"  I get a window for opening it or
> saving it. Moreover, when I click on the link "Portal" Dimp display the
> login of horde.
>
> Any help would indeed be great !
>
> Gerard

Hello,

I meet some problems with dimp after having updated it.

When I click on the link "Log Out"  I get a window for downloading.
Moreover, when I click on the link "Portal" Dimp display the
login of horde.
I'm stuck.
Is my information insufficient or nobody knows ?

My horde was operational before I decide to make an update.
At this time, the procedure I followed for trying to solve these problems is to reinstall all of the CVS horde distribution :

cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 horde
cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 framework
cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 imp
cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 dimp

cd framework; php install_packages.php

Then I set up my conf.php, backend.php servers.php prefs.php files
After having done this, there was errors logs yet :
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  base_protocol in  /www/horde_v3.2-cvs/imp/lib/Session.php
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  imp_search in /www/horde_v3.2-cvs/imp/lib/Session.php
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function sessionSetup() on a non-object in /www/horde_v3.2-cvs/imp/lib/Session.php

So, I decided to do an update from the horde root :

cvs update -Pd
cd  framework
php install_packages.php

Previous errors has disappeared but it remains the problems of dimp that I quoted above.

What is your feeling about all of this ?

Best regards

Gerard

--
Université Paris-Sud 11