[horde] Question about DIMP

Eric Lopez eric.lopez at ues.edu.sv
Thu Jun 5 17:18:23 UTC 2008

Thanks for your reply Michael, the problem ocurrs when the preview pane
is visible and the "Show Preview" option is selected. What's strange to
me is that some messages are shown correctly on the preview pane and
others are not. Looking at the message headers here is what I've noticed:

Thanks again for your help,
eric.