[horde] Horde using Courier-IMAP + courier-authlib to MySQL don't work

cytron at pop.com.br cytron at pop.com.br
Sun Jun 8 20:16:39 UTC 2008

Hi, I have compiled all of requires by Horde:

Courier-authlib
instaled
Courier-IMAP instaled
Horde instaled

In
horde test.php all ok, less test authentication (Connection refused)

My problem is configuring courier-authlib, the authmysqlrc config
file. I'm not sure about its content. I have read the README.
When I
test with authtest program it give me an: "Authentication FAILED:
Input/output error".

The README says about a table
"passwd" but Horde use horde_user. I set the authmysqlrc to use
it but don't work.
Then I did create the "passwd" table,
input a user, but don't work too. (I tried with telnet and authtest
<user> <pass>)

The documentations is poor. Somebody
can help me?

My Apache 3 is ok, PHP 5 is ok, OpenSSL is ok, TLS
is ok, MySQL 5 is ok, Horde is done, Courier-authlib and IMAP is done.
Everything run in a Slackware 12.

Now... I need to
autenticate user in webmail or pop. How can I put the currect config?

tks.