[horde] User and group management

Manuel Molina Cuberos mmolina at domestikos.org
Mon Jun 9 12:25:33 UTC 2008

Hello all!

I've trying to setting up the User and Group management part of Horde.
I've already have Horde authenticating users with our LDAP directory.
It seems to me that managing users to make a logical group structure (so
we can grant permissions to certain groups), requires Horde to find
those users.

- Have I to configure some kind of "hook" to allow the search for those
users ? How (or where) can I ?

Another one:

- With groups configured, can I grant the use of some applications to
certains groups / users, so they can't even see those applications in
the menu ?

Regards,