[horde] New User on Horde 3.2 | Issue with whups

Adam Vande More adam at imedmobility.com
Thu Jun 12 01:28:27 UTC 2008

I have gotten Horde installed today, and after tracking down several
issues resulting from my own noob status, I ran into one I can't seem to
resolve myself.

I have whups 1.0-cvs installed and ran the accompanying sql script.  I
can use the tickets -> admin panel to setup queue's, types, states,
priorities, and attributes as well as associate the queues => types
however when I then attempt to add new tickets I run into errors.

The first of which is a php warning:*

Warning*: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in
*/usr/local/www/horde/whups/lib/Forms/CreateTicket.php* on line *66

*Next, I see what appears to be a bunch of PEAR error although I could
be grossly mistaken as I'm no expert.

*Notice*: Object of class DB_Error could not be converted to int in
*/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/UI/VarRenderer/html.php* on line *1485*

That repeats three times each for Ticket State and Priority.

I have uploaded a screenshot for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.imedmobility.com/horde-error.jpg

Thanks

--
Adam Vandemore