[horde] horde_hook_postauthenticate called after logout

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Jun 13 08:54:12 UTC 2008

> Zitat von "Michael Menge" <michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de>:
>
>> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

>>> I'm not seeing how this can happen; if it is happening it's definitely
>>> a bug. You can log the output of print_r(debug_backtrace(true))
>>> (warning, it'll be pretty big) to see the call chain of how it's
>>> getting there.
>>>

>> Is there a way to redirect the output of print_r to a file?
>> I see only one output in the sidebar, but the logs show the hook is
>> called multiple times (2 times on login and some extra calls during
>>  normal using of Horde).
>
> Horde::logMessage(print_r(), __FILE__, __LINE__)

That was my first idea, but print_r() returns 1 ;-)
I found print_r() has a optional second parameter that i had to set to true.

  print_r(debug_backtrace(true),true)

Thanks

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen