[horde] horde_hook_postauthenticate called after logout

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 16 17:30:26 UTC 2008

Quoting Michael Menge <michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de>:

> Sorry, but the patch didn't help. It seams to me every action of imp
> is triggering the hook. Can i help with some more infomations to
> debug/reproduce the bug?

So, the postauthenticate hook is meant to be called whenever
Auth::authenticate is called, and it's meant to have a chance to deny
access whenever that method is called. We can't call the hook just on
logins, and the way IMP's authentication works, we call up to the
parent authenticate() method to verify credentials on each page.

For your purposes, _imp_hook_postlogin might be better. I'd also be
fine with adding a postlogin hook to Horde itself for more general use.

Sorry for the confusion,
-chuck