[horde] Modification of the signup process

project i3 projecti3.horde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:47:26 UTC 2008

Hello all,

We want to modify the signup to make users just fill the fields we
need. Indeed, we want to use hook post-process to create a ldap
account using thoses fields. We have been looking in a lot of files
but we've didn't find where those fields where defined.

We have a few questions about that :

Do you know where are defined the from's fields and how can we modify
them easily?

Do you know if it's possible to use the hooks.php to create the
account in the ldap using the form's fields?