[horde] _horde_hook_postauthenticate()

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Tue Jun 17 15:06:40 UTC 2008

So, I'm looking at leveraging _horde_hook_postauthenticate() for some
stuff I'm doing elsewhere... but I've noticed, it only seems to get
invoked when I'm using IMP.

if (!function_exists('_horde_hook_postauthenticate')) {
     function _horde_hook_postauthenticate($userID, $credential, $realm)
     {
         if( $_SERVER['REMOTE_USER'] == 'liamr' ) {
             return false;
         } else {
             return true;
         }
     }
}

When I go to IMP,  I get a "login failed".  If I try to access Turba
and Ingo, it lets me in.  Is this because Turba and Ingo don't have
the concept of their own login?

Liam