[horde] _horde_hook_postauthenticate()

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Jun 18 02:36:49 UTC 2008

> It should be invoked on initial authentication. IMP does extra auth
> checks because of the IMAP stuff; Turba and Ingo don't need it
> because you've already logged in to Horde.

Right now, I'm using auto_prepend_file to check for a list of spammers..

     $badUsers = array('spammer' =>1, 'evilguy' => 1, 'lottoman' => 1 );

     if( $badUser = isset( $badUsers[ $_SERVER[ 'REMOTE_USER' ]] )) {
         ... do some stuff...
	exit();
     }

I was thinking I could use _horde_hook_postauthenticate() instead of
auto_prepend_file.. but I kind of need it work with Ingo and Turba.
If someone is on our bade users list, I'd rather prevent them from
using an piece of horde.

W/ my test of _horde_hook_postauthenticate, I can keep them out of
IMP, but spammers could still mess around with a user's mail filters,
or harvest addresses from their address book.

Suggestions?

Liam