[horde] upgraded from 3.1 to 3.2 - now using LDAP groups

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jun 19 18:01:21 UTC 2008

Wow...a bonus that I didn't know was in there.

the existing shared calendars and wiki pages showed erratic group
ownerships from my migration from 3.1 to 3.2

It seemed that wicked group permissions were unlabeled so I ended up
'unchecking' all the unlabeled group permissions and assigned LDAP group
permissions to all the wiki pages which seemed OK. (I did update to
latest CVS version of wicked prior to doing anything).

The shared calendars showed a number which I presume meant a datatree
number for groups that I can no longer maintain because I am now using
LDAP groups. I ended up 'unchecking' those permissions and adding LDAP
groups with permissions to all the shared calendars I could find...which
might not be all of them.

Is there a way to check - I suppose in the datatree, for any shared
items (calendars/task lists/etc.) that still have the old group
permissions?

Craig