[horde] reminders sent repeatedly

c l lahrcm at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 19:45:03 UTC 2008

After upgrading to Horde 3.2.1 and Kronolith 2.2 my event reminders
are being sent more than once.  Is there anyway to track down the
issue?  Nothing shows up in horde.log about it.  The only thing that
has changed is the upgrade.  I found one thread that talked about this
type of behavior if the user that runs the reminder script doesn't have
access to the VFS.  I'm using the SQL driver with the defaults.

My
reminders.php script runs from cron every 5 minutes.  The notifications
are sent out every hour until the actual event occurs.

Thanks.