[horde] horde suddenly unresponsive

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Jun 24 17:04:32 UTC 2008

So things have been running fine with the latest horde & imp.  We were
ready to go into beta mode and unleash the users at it.  But on
rebooting the machine suddenly horde becomes totally unresponsive.
The webserver is responding fine.  Horde's test.php file is served as
it should.  But trying to retrieve index.php or login.php in imp fails
- the browser just sits there and spins.  There's no messages in any
of the the log files.  No indication on what might be locking things
up.  Safari's activity meter doesn't even acknowledge there's a page
coming.  SOMETHING'S changed... something that a reboot would have
initiated.  Damned if I know what it might be yet...

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can check or tools I can
use to try and figure out what the heck it's doing?  There's no
apparent reason for it to just suddenly stop working...

Thanks