[horde] Question about rpc.php and IMAP backend authentication

Torsten Krah tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Wed Jun 25 14:03:06 UTC 2008

Hi.
I want to use the rpc.php backend to use webdav capabilities, to sync
kronolith calendars.
I am using horde 3.1.x and kronolith 2.1.x.

The problem i got is, whenever i call the rpc.php making a webdav request,
this is written to syslog:

[horde] No password provided for IMAP authentication. [on line 100
of "/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Auth/imap.php"]

Imp and Horde works and i am using the imap auth backend to login, works fine.
But rpc stuff wont.

Any things i've missed, some tipps?

Torsten

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds