[horde] Firefox fails on login via horde 3.2.1

Sevinç Cömertoğlu comertoglu at itu.edu.tr
Sat Jun 28 16:34:26 UTC 2008

i have the same problem. i configured horde and login by imp, several times.
But when i restart "httpd" with the change of documentroot i saw nothing.
And i m sure that the directory is set correctly. Then i change it to old
one and restarted. Nothing has changed.

Also i have copied working horde conf. And tried to use them. Again no
changes.
İ see that, this is not only with firefox, explorer does the same.