[horde] Import message INBOX.mbox

Marcos Calixto marcosbirro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 14:42:33 UTC 2008

Hello, this is my first participation in the list and I have a problem and
need help.

I save the files, folders and export option messages.
I did this and salvei two files on my computer. The first is the INBOX.mbox
and the second is the same file, but zipped.

I made the changes needed in that area, crei-mail boxes again and tried to
import the files to the horde.
In the browser, it seems that eestá matter. It takes half an hour more or
less but when finished, does not give the error message but the messages are
not imported.

Does anyone know how to import these messages?

Thanks,

Marcos.