[horde] Authentication Method ?

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 07:21:15 UTC 2008

2008/7/1 SYED JAHANZAiB ~!~ AA Internet Cable. Network Services
<aacable at hotmail.com>:

> Hi,
> I have setup horde, but its authenticating everyone as a Administrator.
> I have sendmail running on the same machine where horde is installed.
> What authentication method in horde should I use so horde can use my already exist mail user ids.
>

> Regards,
> SYED JAHANZAIB

If you have IMAP server, then you can set the IMAP authentication in
horde. Otherwise you can let IMP to do the authentication, after
setting up the servers.php in imp config.

--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com