[horde] Browser detection and auto redirect using imp, mimp

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:12:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was trying to find my problems solution, but I still could found it.
Actually it is not a problem, just feature. Is there a way to force
switching log in screen to mimp or imp (depending of browser
isMobile(); ) ? I can answer my quesstion: Yes, now if there is imp
and mimp, horde detects that there is mobile browser or not, and
switches mimp/imp correctly, but I would like to disable user's
ability to choose how they would like to login.

If there is no such possibility, then is there a way to login ONLY
through mimp ? Without choosing login box on login.php screen.
(conf['auth']['app'] = 'mimp' doesnt work, cause mimp doesnt have its
own login.php )

Ive found several workarounds (on wiki.horde.org), but its all about
earlier versions of horde, mimp, and imp... And i'm using the latest
ones..

BR,
Arminas