[horde] Browser detection and auto redirect using imp, mimp

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:02:21 UTC 2008

I've posted that there is not mimp/login.php, but am I right? Where is
it? If I want to use workaround written in
http://wiki.horde.org/display.php?page=MIMPHowTo , then mimp directory
requires to be login.php in it. So after using composite
authentication drive in horde/config/conf.php mobile browser shows
error: "File not found". So is this the problem in no login.php in
mimp directory?