[horde] IMP msg viewing: Image not showing

SYED JAHANZAiB ~!~ AA Internet Cable.Network Services aacable at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 05:34:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have registered with many yahoo groups, when I open email with images via IMP webmail, images dont show,
However it gives option to download all attachements in .zip file.

Part(s):  	Download All Attachments (in .zip file) Download All Attachments (in .zip file)

However if send email from hotmail or yahoo with image , it shows fine,
If I open email with openwebmail, images shown fine on the same email message.

I have checked all the options in Mail/Message Viewing,  I have also UNTICK the "Block images in HTML messages unless they are specifically requested?" but still i am unable to view the images,

Regards,

SYED JAHANZAIB