[horde] ENC: No holidays for Brazil on Kronolith 2.2.1-cvs

Luis Felipe Marzagão/Andamentos lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:34:28 UTC 2008

Ops, just got this from the log:

Jul 07 09:12:08 HORDE [error] [kronolith] Factory was unable to produce
driver object for driver Brazil in year 2008 with locale pt_BR [pid 18267 on
line 67 of "/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/holidays.php"]

Is it something wrong with my local translation for pt_BR?

Thanks,
Luis Felipe (duli)

  _____