[horde] Group members

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jul 7 20:40:37 UTC 2008

Quoting Tom Plancon <tplancon at bkaarchs.com>:

> Hello all,
>
> I've installed Horde-webmail-1.1.1 on a CentOS 5.1 system using
> Postgresql as the database back end. I'm able to create groups but
> when I attempt to add group members I see a "DB Error: no such
> field" in the interface. When checking the horde log I see these 2
> entries around the time I've attempted to add group members:
> "Jul 02 15:31:36 HORDE [error] [horde] DB Error: no such field:
> SELECT lock_id, lock_owner, lock_scope, lock_principal,
> lock_origin_timestamp, lock_update_timestamp, lock_expiry_timestamp,
> lock_type FROM horde_locks WHERE lock_expiry_timestamp >= 1215027096
> AND lock_principal = '/kronolith/tplancon/tplancon.ics' AND
> lock_scope = 'webdav' [nativecode=ERROR:  column "lock_owner" does
> not exist]

This error is just what it says, your horde_locks table is missing the
lock_owner field. This was fixed some time ago according to CVS
history, but perhaps you created this table before the fix was
implemented in the creation script. You'll need to either add the
missing field or recreate the entire table.

[pid 23224 on line 536 of
> "/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/RPC/webdav.php"]
> Jul 02 15:31:36 HORDE [error] [kronolith] DB Error: syntax error:
> SELECT event_id, event_uid, calendar_id, event_description,
> event_location, event_private, event_status, event_attendees,
> event_keywords, event_title, event_category, event_recurcount,
> event_recurtype, event_recurenddate, event_recurinterval,
> event_recurdays, event_start, event_end, event_alarm,
> event_modified, event_exceptions, event_creator_id FROM
> kronolith_events WHERE event_uid = ? AND calendar_id IN (?)
> [nativecode=ERROR:  syntax error at or near "AND" at character 391]
> [pid 23224 on line 431 of
> "/usr/share/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php"]"

Sorry, this one I have no clue about...

Thanks,
mike

--