[horde] Problems with IMP and UTF8

Danny Herrlitz d.herrlitz at klemm-hensen.de
Fri Jul 11 09:12:50 UTC 2008

Hello,

i have a problem with UTF-8 encoded mails in IMP.
The messagebody remains blank if i try to open it.
I can reproduce this by compose a message in IMP with encoding UTF-8.
We use Groupware Webmail Edition 1.06, but it is the same in 1.1.

Regards,

Danny Herrlitz

--
Ingenieurbüro Klemm & Hensen GmbH
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter:      Günter Klemm