[horde] [Urgent] Login Failed! Howto get rid of it.

SYED JAHANZAiB ~!~ AA Internet Cable.Network Services aacable at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 07:16:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

My HORDE webmail was working fine since last night, but when I checked it this morning, it giving me error "Login Failed' on every Id. I haven't change any thing on the server end, wht to check ?
My horde.log showing error.

Jul 13 13:04:46 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN for zaib [119.73.112.2] to {localhost:143 [imap/notls]} [on line 139 of "/usr/share/horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]

(I have sendmail on the same machine with horde as a webmail option. Currently no ID is able to login, what should I check?)

Regards,
SYED JAHANZAIB