[horde] [Urgent] Login Failed! Howto get rid of it.

sisterscape sisterscape at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 13:56:32 UTC 2008

Yes, I have several accounts, login in the morning and go in and out of hibernation all day without ever logging out on my end.  Eventually, the server does it for me.   Clearing cookies and 'officially' logging out is cumbersome and not an option IMO.  Since I don't have control of the server there is nothing that I can do at that level.  I know this is probably a security feature but it really doesn't work well with my computer use patterns.