[horde] spammer

Wm. Stewart wstewart at eseri.net
Tue Jul 15 16:10:09 UTC 2008

Please read the email before dismissing it.  There is nothing to sell, in
fact it is the opposite - a donation.  There is only one
FreeOpenSourceSoftware domain on the Net, and I've donated it to the FOSS
community, and listed Horde on the site.  You might not be interested in
the larger FOSS community, or in supporting it, or appreciate this
donation... but other Horde folks might see the larger picture.
Thanks,
Bill