[horde] Problems with connection through proxy server

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:25:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure if this problem is worth of being posted on this list,
but I guess it is horde's problem. So, if user connects through proxy
server, he must login twice or, in worst case, he always stays at
login screen. Log file says that "login success for ...." and etc (at
first login click) . So mail server recognizes user and everything
seems to be ok, but user still stays on login.php screen. In some
cases if user types username and password second time, he stays at
login screen, but the message "last login from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" is
show. In other cases, he logs in.

I guess it all depends from proxy servers, but this problem came only
after upgrading horde. I'm using the latest one now.

Thanks for reading this,
Arminas