[horde] address book lookup error

Joe Fisher Joe.Fisher at citylightsmedia.com
Tue Jul 22 20:14:50 UTC 2008

>> > Thanks is this something which can be done in prefs, or something I

>> > need to edit in a file somewhere?
>>
>> Most likely the bad value resides in your preferences backend
already.
>>   So fix it there.
>>
>> michael
>>
>> --
>> ___________________________________
>> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]
>
> May I ask what's a "preferences backend?"

It's the backend data storage for preferences.  A sql database, files on
the filesystem, IMSP, basically whatever you configured for the data
storage in administration->setup->horde->preference system.  What
Michael S. is saying is that the bad value is a stored user preference
value as opposed to a default value that is contained in a configuration
file.

Thanks,
mike

So, it turns out this has nothing to do with Address Book but is an
issue that when I change the text editor from plain text to html is when
I get this error:

Warning: array_search() [function.array-search
<http://mydomain.com:2095/horde/imp/function.array-search> ]: Wrong
datatype for second argument in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Editor/xinha.php on line 73

I really would like to know how I can fix this so that I can use HTML
editing in composing.

Joe