[horde] address book lookup error

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Jul 23 04:31:14 UTC 2008

Quoting Joe Fisher <Joe.Fisher at citylightsmedia.com>:

>> already.

>>> May I ask what's a "preferences backend?"
>>
>> It's the backend data storage for preferences.  A sql database, files
> on
>> the filesystem, IMSP, basically whatever you configured for the data
>> storage in administration->setup->horde->preference system.  What
>> Michael S. is saying is that the bad value is a stored user preference
>> value as opposed to a default value that is contained in a
> configuration
>> file.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> mike
>>
>> So, it turns out this has nothing to do with Address Book but is an
>> issue that when I change the text editor from plain text to html is
> when
>> I get this error:
>>
>> Warning: array_search() [function.array-search
>> <http://mydomain.com:2095/horde/imp/function.array-search> ]: Wrong
>> datatype for second argument in
>> /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Editor/xinha.php on line 73
>>
>> I really would like to know how I can fix this so that I can use HTML
>> editing in composing.
>
> And this is *exactly* what I previously told you - a problem with your
> prefs.
>
> michael
>
> Sorry to belabor this item, but I would like to deploy HTML composing
> and currently I'm getting the error and all the pref files I checked
> seem to be plain vanilla with no modifications so it's not clear where
> one would change anything.

Your not listening to what we are saying.  The bad value is in the
preference storage...where each individual user preference is stored,
and *not* in any pref.php configuration file.  If your using a SQL
database for storage, you need to nuke the value for this pref.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)