[horde] Compound headers in Ingo and procmail

Tim tim at sig.msstate.edu
Mon Jul 28 08:04:06 UTC 2008

Hello..  I noticed that compound headers in Ingo (config/headers.php)
such as

    'To,Cc,Bcc,Resent-to' => array(
        'label' => _("Destination (To,Cc,Bcc,etc)"),
        'type' => INGO_STORAGE_TYPE_HEADER

doesn't get translated into the proper procmail recipe.  The above
translates into:

    * ^To,Cc,Bcc,Resent-to: ...

which actually wouldn't match any headers.  I am guessing the best place
to fix this is in the procmail driver but I haven't had time to look too
much into it yet.  Right now I just comment out the compound headers
(the special case Desitnation is all I need for procmail anyway), but a
quick test shows that changing to '^(To|Cc|Bcc|Resent-to)' => array( ...
in fields.php is a temporary fix for procmail (but probably breaks other
drivers).

Thanks,

Tim