[horde] IMP Question

Kevin Bednar kevin at k2kmb.org
Tue Aug 19 07:13:05 UTC 2008

I have installed the latest version of Horde Groupware Webmail (btw, I used
the upgrade feature on my existing install and it worked like a charm. Great
work guys!) Anyway, I would like to change the text shown on the login page
for IMP that a user sees when they go to the web page, ie: the top line that
says "Welcome to Horde". I've spent the last 4 hours scouring the web and
trying to figure this out but I am no closer. I found in the login.php it
says "Welcome to %s" but have no idea where this variable is being set. Can
someone point me in the right direction to be able to modify/add text to the
login page? TIA to all for any assistance.

Kevin