[horde] webmail upgrade doesn't work correctly

Alex Marsal alex.marsal at carglass.es
Wed Aug 20 14:16:28 UTC 2008

   Thanx Jan, I changed the table name to metarairports and
metarlocations and the script worked with no errors.

   Anyway after upgrade the new version didn't work as it should.

   Some "bugs" i've seen are:

   Traditional version:

   Main portal appears as blank page
Mail box appears as blank page but menu bar reads the folders and the
number of mails in the mailbox
If I go to options some of them work, others are displayed as blank
page and others half, for example without the save buttons loaded.

   Dinamic version:

   Main portal stuck in loading...
No tasks, notes or calendar appear on the left menu and no tabs
Althought dinamic versions shows the mails

   Can you help me to find the issue??

   Thanx

   Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ha escrito: