[horde] Dimp problem with menu's links

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Wed Aug 20 14:33:27 UTC 2008

Gerard Breiner a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I use horde on a platform Linux CentOS 5.
> I would understand why when I click on the link "Options"  the result
> is logout .
> Could you explain me how this link is build ? that would help me very
> much to find  the cause of this problem .
> Could this problem be caused by my horde database ?
> I tried cvs version of horde and  horde-webmail.1.1.2 with the same
> config files.
> Could this problem be caused by the config files ?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Gerard

I would added that the "Log Out" link doesn't work either. When I click
on this link, I get a window for saving the file "LogOut". I save it,
its content  is :

/*-secure-{"response":null,"msgs":[{"type":"dimp.timeout","flags":"a:0:{}","message":""}],"msgs_auto":true}*/

I suppose that this line give you an idea  ?

Any help would be appreciated :-[

Gerard

--
Université Paris-Sud 11