[horde] Question about DIMP

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Wed Aug 20 15:35:52 UTC 2008

Eric Lopez a écrit :
> I tried in three different computers that had never before accessed our
> updated horde website to make sure nothing was cached. Still we get the
> same error en both  Linux and Windows. Is anybody else Experiencing this???
> regards,
> eric.
>

> Michael M Slusarz wrote:
>
>> Quoting "Eric Lopez" <eric.lopez at ues.edu.sv>:
>>

>>> The horde log does not record anything, I noticed that I am able to
>>> log out and horde to log it, only if I use the Turba "logo out" link
>>> instead of DIMP's.
>>> Also  It looks like the problem is firefox only, it does not occurred
>>> if I use MS IE, .
>>>
>> Are you sure you don't have cached javascript on the browser?  Try
>> doing a shift-reload.
>>
>> michael

I have exactly the same problem but it occured with MS IE7 too !
The HTTP error.log give me :

[Wed Aug 20 17:32:26 2008] [error] [client 129.175.64.123] PHP Warning:
fopen() [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: open_basedir
restriction in effect. File(/var/log/horde.log) is not within the
allowed path(s):
(/www/horde:/www/horde/config:/usr/share/pear:/tmp:/www/horde/lib/version.php)
in /usr/share/pear/Log/file.php on line 216, referer:
http://129.175.69.18/services/portal/sidebar.php?Horde=16t9gomcc29as6heu21l4h8ku4

An idea please ?

Thanks in advance.

Gerard