[horde] webmail upgrade doesn't work correctly

Alex Marsal alex.marsal at carglass.es
Thu Aug 21 11:19:09 UTC 2008

   Thanx Jan, looking at my apache error_log I've been able to solve
most of the issues.

I think I'm just missing one that I can't understand, I think it's the
one it's causing me that some configuration option don't appear
completely.

[Wed Apr 30 07:23:08 2008] [error] [client 127.0.0.2] PHP Fatal
error:  Prefs_UI::require(): Failed opening required
'/srv/www/htdocs/horde-webmail-1.1.2/config/../templates/prefs/.inc'
(include_path='/srv/www/htdocs/horde-webmail-1.1.2/lib:/srv/www/htdocs/horde-webmail-1.1.2/lib/../pear') in /srv/www/htdocs/horde-webmail-1.1.2/lib/Horde/Prefs/UI.php on line 260,
referer:

   Thanx!Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ha escrito:

Vínculos:
---------