[horde] disable wvWare

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Thu Aug 21 15:12:33 UTC 2008

I think you need to unregister the msword handler  - then you can
leave the other stuff in

in mime_drivers.php
in stanza
$mime_drivers_map['horde']['registered'] = array(

make sure msword is commented out or not there.

Bill

--
Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

Quoting "Michael Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Joe Fisher <Joe.Fisher at citylightsmedia.com>:

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools -
Hurley, South Dakota http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete
it. Thank you.