[horde] Fwd: Re: HWM 1.1.2 : Global options -> Display Options - no submit button

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Aug 22 12:32:28 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von donald.teed at gmail.com -----
      Datum: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:08:42 -0300
        Von: D G Teed <donald.teed at gmail.com>
    Betreff: Re: [horde] HWM 1.1.2 : Global options -> Display Options
- no submit button
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Hi,

I'm not sure what the link is suggesting.  I did look in the error_log of
apache and I don't see anything in there of interest.  The only errors
are favicon.ico and some entries referenced by IPs other than mine
accessing the old webmail instance.

In any case, I tried again today and now the submit buttons appear.
I was logged in as the same user on the same server for
each client I tested, so perhaps it is related to some data (session?)
they would share?

Regards,

--Donald

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot?referrer=FAQ%2FAdmin#toc2
>
> Zitat von D G Teed <donald.teed at gmail.com>:
>
>> Horde Webmail 1.1.2:
>>
>> I've verified this in several browsers on Linux and Windows client.
>> Checking the source view from Seamonkey, I see the
>> Global Options -> Display Options ends with:
>>
>> <label for="widget_accesskey">Should access keys be defined for most
>> links?</label>&nbsp;<br />
>>
>> There is nothing below that where it should have submit buttons
>> for Save Options, Undo Changes, and Return to Options
>>
>> --Donald
>> --
>>

> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/