[horde] session savinbg probelms

Nathaniel Baker nat at bakershome.com
Sat Aug 23 02:55:42 UTC 2008

Hello everyone.. I have a problem with horde... not sure if I'm even in
the right place to ask these questions either.

I have setup hord to login using IMAP and imp "let horde application
handle authentication" and its set to IMP. The authentication works and
I can access the email perfectly fine.

However I have a problem with the sessions not saving correctly. If I
say "Add contenc" the content stays there for the session however if you
log out it all is lost... How can I make it save all that gear?