[horde] Possible Ingo Bug

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Wed Aug 27 13:44:14 UTC 2008

Fabian Richter wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:45:55 +0200
> Michael Menge <michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
>
>> Quoting Fabian Richter <napfton at googlemail.com>:
>>
>>> Hello folks!
>>>
>>> I have installed
>>>
>>> horde3           3.2.1+debian0-2
>>> imp4             4.2-1
>>> ingo1            1.2-1
>>>
>>> with preference Backend MySQL successfully. Ingo Backend is a
>>> cyrus server with timsieved. Everything works, but the vacation
>>> rules:
>>>
>>> I can enable and edit forwardrules, whitelist, blacklist, spam.
>>> Afterwards its in the rules file on the cyrus server AND on the
>>> frontend, when I click on "Display current rules" or how its called
>>> in the English frontend.
>>>
>>> Only the vacations rules wont take effect, no matter what options I
>>> choose. I can see horde put it in the right tables in the
>>> preferences backend and after a logout and again login it doesnt
>>> "forget" about the vacation rules I entered. It just doesnt display
>>> it inside the "Display current rules" view nor in the file which
>>> has been uploaded to the cyrus server.
>>>
>>> Any idea if its possibly a bug? Guys from the IRC Channel adviced
>>> me to post here, they hadnt had an idea either.
>>>
>> Does your imapd.conf include "sieve_extensions: vacation" ?
>> Did you try to upload the skript with cyrus sieveshell?
>>

> Any other ideas? Has anyone vacation running with horde + ingo +
> timsieved? If so does horde apply the changes when you say so?

We are running the latest horde/imp/ingo from CVS (under debian testing+php5)
with an OpenLDAP db and Cyrus/timsieved and it works OK for us.

Our imapd.conf does NOT include "sieve_extensions: vacation". We do include
sieve_allowreferals: off

Our /etc/cyrus.conf has

SERVICES {
     sieve       cmd="timsieved" listen="localhost:sieve" prefork=0 maxchild=100
}

Hope this helps.

Andy Dorman
AnteSpam.com