[horde] error message

Joe Fisher Joe.Fisher at citylightsmedia.com
Fri Aug 29 16:56:05 UTC 2008

I'm getting errors on an email which contains an RTF file as well as an
"unnamed" file.

I can see both files OK, but I get this error and not sure what causes
it although I've looked at the code it is not clear to me.

It may stem from the addressees since when adding the 3 CC and the
target user it adds up to 4 and the errors are showing 4 times each.

I just don't know where to look for a solution.

Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 391
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 391
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 391
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 391
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 647
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 647
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 647
Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in
/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/MIME.php on line 647

Joe