[horde] Some questions about Dimp and JSON

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Wed Sep 3 08:25:47 UTC 2008

Michael M Slusarz a écrit :
> Quoting Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>
>> Michael M Slusarz a écrit :

>>> This has been fixed in the next release of DIMP.  Your session
>>> timedout and this was the one case we weren't cataching error
>>> messages (the browser-side javascript expects a URL redirect in this
>>> case, not JSON data).
>>>
>>> michael
>>>

>> You say "has been fixed" . So the last cvs FRAMEWORK_3 version of
>> Dimp should be stable, isn't it ?
>
> It should be.
>> Moreover I am a little disappointed because the Dimp cvs version I
>> had before updating in June worked perfectly.
>
> Unfortunately, added features bring on the possibility of new bugs.
> What are we supposed to do about that?
>
>> Could you indicate me the old or new cvs version that works ?
>
> Today's CVS.  I don't have the exact date this was fixed.  If you
> truly need to know, you can use the commits list (cvs at lists.horde.org)
> or the CVS web interface (http://cvs.horde.org/) to figure it out.
>
> michael

I've just done a cvs co -r  FRAMEWORK_3 dimp.
Now when I click  on Logout  I get  an url  :
https://webmail-test.ias.u-psud.fr/dimp/login.php?Horde=9lnkmjqsj2dbrd71drlmf16tv4&horde_logout_token=f8dd588e654ddd440ff13acea0fbe47d&app=dimp&logout_reason=logout

and the content is :

  Not Found

The requested URL /dimp/login.php was not found on this server.

So the bug ("LogOut") has changed... unless it comes from my
environment  this time
About the "Options" link the bug  has not  been  fixed  in this cvs version.
Moreover, if I understood,  it seems to me that FRAMEWORK_3 branche
should be stable unlike the HEADER branch  which is the branch of
developpment.

Thanks indeed Michael for your help and all the work.

Gerard

--
Université Paris-Sud 11
Institut D'Astrophysique Spatiale